Boards / Commissions

The Mayor and City Council have the authority to appoint Grimes citizens to City boards and commissions. Board and Commission members advise and make recommendations to the City Council on specific policy issues.


The City of Grimes currently has two vacant positions on the Board of Adjustment. To apply, please complete this online form or submit the Boards and Commissions Application (PDF) and your resume via email to Rochelle Williams or by bringing them to Grimes City Hall, located at:
101 NE Harvey Street, Grimes, IA 50111.