Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Boards & Commissions

  1. Boards & Commissions Application

    Apply to be on a Board or Commissions in the City of Grimes


  1. Application to Start Utility Service

    Application to start utility service in the City of Grimes